Contributing to the digital transformation of the the non-profit sector
Working in digital roles in the charity sector, volunteering my knowledge, and contributing to the digital charity community.
- Being a better manager
- Building the right environment
- Delivering projects
Contribute to digital charity thinking by writing about:
Product management at a charity
Digital volunteering at a charity
Start an online social good organisation
Occasional product advisor
Continually developing my knowledge, skills and practice
Education and training, experiential learning, and reflective practice.
Completing formal education courses in:
- Microsoft Learn courses for Dynamics.
- British Sign Language – level 1.
- GitLab Remote Working.
Informal learning through side-projects:
- Irregular Ideas – Email newsletter about humanity and technology.
- Magix Team – Book and/or email course on organising flexible teams around multiple projects in resource-constrained environments.
- Interface. Integrate. Iterate. Impact – Email course exploring the role good product management can play in charities.
Regular reflection on progress and barriers:
CMI Level 5 in Management and Leadership
Do a PhD
Leading an intentional life
Living a minimal lifestyle, being healthy, and maintaining financial independence.
Following a nomadic lifestyle
Improving physical and mental well-being
- Walk every day.
- Swim in sea.
- Understand my autism better.
Maintaining financial security
- Buy a house.
Write a book.
Visit other countries.