Blogs by Digital teams in government, charity and other interesting organisations that post about their work and how they are going through digital transformation.
- The Government Digital Service is leading the digital transformation of government.
- National Technical Authority for Information Assurance (CESG)The Government Digital Service’s assisted digital programme works with departments across government to ensure that the 18% of UK adults who are offline or have low digital skills can get the support they need to use digital by default services.
- The Citizens Advice Digital Blog is about redesigning their online content and building a new case management system for Citizens Advice based on users needs.
- The Coop Digital Team has been built to create new digital products, services and platforms, help our existing businesses make the most of digital, and pioneer new ways to co-operate online. We start with user needs, we’re agile, we iterate and we’re open.
- Doteveryone exists to understand and address the new set of moral and social challenges that have arrived with the internet, in order to help make life fairer and simpler for everyone in the UK.