Last week’s update…
What happened this week…
- Launched Fascinators on the Online Shop.
- Added Fascinators to Amazon.
- Set up Advertising campaign for the Fascinators on Facebook.
- Reviewed the warehouse interface design documents.
- Visited the Internet Retailing Expo.
- Featured Wildflower Seeds in the Ultimate Wedding Magazine.
- Order Management workshop to playback operational processes.
- Discussed GDPR and the Online Shop.
Read this week…
- Five ways charities are using virtual reality
- The Service Space story — Design for generosity
- Planning Your Prototype With a Customer Journey Map
- Fundraising in 5 years, and what you need to do now
- Key steps and best practices to win with Amazon
- Wireframing vs. prototyping: What’s the difference?
- Servant leadership and management by measurement
- The 3 Stages of Failure in Life and Work (And How to Fix Them)
- Shopping on Instagram Results Are In: Brands Report +1,416% Traffic, +20% Revenue
- Writing up the RMSP Order Management workshop.
- Expecting Hoodies and Joggers stock.
- Launching Fascinators on Amazon.
- Launching MyMarathon Facebook Shop.
- Working on the ‘chain-of-survival’ proposition.
- Arranging continuous improvement reviews of how we use Freshdesk.
- Reviewing IDD’s.
- Updating the Gift Aid statement on the Online Shop.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Over the past year, our Goal Completions (checking-out and creating an account) have increase 21.83%.
In the not too distant future….
- New order management processes.