The Technology Charity
A new book exploring how charities might use technology to have lasting impact at scale.
System-shifting Product Management
How product managers can leverage systems thinking to drive change at deeper levels.
Organise flexible teams around multiple projects in resource-constrained environments.
Responsible product management
Creating products that leave the world better than they found it.
Product management zone
Keep up with the latest in product management.
Documenting the unique, hand-made stiles from around the country.
- Interface. Integrate. Iterate.
- Irregular Ideas
- Timeline of modern work
- Roadmaps FYI
- Ethical Product Decision-making collection
- Has the world been taken over by AI?
- Collision Courses
- Future Skills
- Vanlife Lockdown Survey
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
- Simple Online Journal
- Digital Nomad Newsletter
- The Fire Control Problem
- Ultimate Digital Tools List
- Animals Looking At You
- Floors I’ve walked on
- Signs I’ve Ignored
- Beginners guide to mountainboarding
- Thames Valley Mountainboard Club