What happened this week…
- Wrote a scaling plan for selling defibrillators.
- Revised the logistics processes for selling defibrillators.
- Shifted operational tasks with the team.
- Updated the Team Time Tracker to show where we spend our time.
- Reviewed the Non-Disclosure Agreement for Freshdesk with Legal.
- Discussed Finance Reporting with our new Finance Assistant.
- Met with a Conversion Rate Optimisation Consultant.
- Fixed issues in the sales export files.
- Reviewed the Sales IDD for phase 1 & 2 of RMSP.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Adding extra improvements to the Online Shop.
- Working through interface timings between Magento and AX.
- Meeting with the Giftware Team to discuss weddings rebuys.
- Planning meetings for the Community Fundraiser site and Ebay Listings from the Online Shop.
- Starting to write a marketing plan for 2019/20.
- Preparing for a discussion about the timing of launching selling defibrillators.
Interesting stat of the week…
- 25% of the people that buy from the Online Shop are aged between 25 and 34, 22% are aged between 45 and 54, and the lowest age group is 18 to 24 which accounts for only 7.3% of our customers.
In the not too distant future….