What happened this week…
- Looked into opportunities for partnering with an upcycling supplier.
- Planned marketing for launching with our second-hand books partner.
- Started the ‘Heart For A Heart’ project working with artists to sell prints.
- Updated our projects roadmap for July to December.
- RMSP workshop to begin to scope integrations between Magento and AX.
- RMSP workshop to begin solution design for merchandising.
- RMSP workshop to review processes for managing inventory and warehouses.
- Product Development with Wedding Favours.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Reporting on our financial performance for April, May and June.
- Reviewing our marketing performance for April, May and June.
- More RMSP Solution Design workshops.
- Moving from sending orders to the warehouse daily to hourly to support marketplace selling.
- Starting to create product information for Christmas cards.
- Preparing for listing Fascinators on Amazon.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Returning Visitors account for 18% of the traffic to the Online Shop but 45% of the revenue, giving Returning Visitors a conversion rate of 6.77% (compared to 2.2% for New Visitors).
In the not too distant future….