What happened this week…
- Reviewed the new range of clothing that we’ll be launching soon.
- Started Key User Familiarisation with our new Retail Management System.
- Tested Hourly Order Export files and new email designs.
- Went to a really interesting RMSP interfaces design workshop.
- Visited a retailer who is using the same system as we will be using.
- Prepared email and social and advertising marketing activities for the Summer Sale.
- Talked about selling CPR mannequins on the Online Shop.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Launching the Summer sale.
- Writing Christmas card descriptions.
- RMSP Contact Centre Solution Design workshops.
- Meeting our new Project Manager at iWeb.
- Working on Products Data Feeds to support advertising.
- More User Testing sessions.
- Ecommerce Monthly Management Meeting
Interesting stat of the week…
- Of all the visitors we had this week, 86% of non-convertors were new visitors with only 14% coming back for another look, but for the convertors 43% were new visitors and 57% returning visitors.
In the not too distant future….
- Developing a new range of products for Schools.