What happened this week…
- Answered defibrillator enquiries and processed orders.
- Met with our defibrillator supplier and received product training.
- Worked through changes and tested Central Ordering site.
- Attended AX training.
- Set up Blood Pressure Monitors in Magento.
- Attended Product Management training.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Team roadmapping for the next financial year.
- Setting up Freshdesk for the Heart Helpline.
- Discussing facilitating House Clearance payments.
- Meeting with the new Conversion Rate Optimisation specialist.
- Reviewing our data protection processes.
- Discussing chatbots for volunteering.
- Setting up London to Brighton clothing.
- Reviewing samples for premium wedding place cards.
- Testing bundle and grouped products in Magento.
- Making changes to DefibBot to get ready to make it live.
- Attending a talk on making digital work in the non-profit sector.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Comparing defibrillator pages traffic for the last two weeks to the two weeks before that, PageViews increased 3.2%, Unique Visitors increased 5.6%, and Page value increased 99.5%
In the not too distant future…
- Marketing for blood pressure monitors.