What happened this week…
- Defibrillators enquiries and orders processing.
- Set up more Blood Pressure Monitors in Magento.
- Helped the Heart Helpline Team refine their processes in Freshdesk.
- Completed document upload work for the Central Ordering site.
- New T-Shirts went live on the Online Shop.
- Had a professional photo shoot for new and existing products.
- Updated products images with the new photos.
- Went live with Frogmore Garden Tickets.
- Met with the Social Paid Advertising Team to discuss advertising campaigns.
- Started writing the Digital Advertising brief for Blood Pressure Monitors.
- Met with the UX team to discuss the design for using a Freshdesk portal for defibrillators.
- Met with Survival team to review progress with selling defibrillators and agree next steps.
- Met with our Success Manager from Freshdesk.
- Began writing the brief for the designing the Freshdesk portal for defibrillators.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Reviewing the job applications we’ve received so far.
- Writing the advertising briefs for BPM’s, Clothing Christmas cards, and Wedding Favours.
- Adding to the Range Plan for new clothing.
- Making changes to DefibBot.
- Fixing the Facebook Advertising pixel.
- Writing user stories for defibrillator customers.
- Sourcing event merchandise images.
- Meeting with the F & E Buying and Merchandising Team to discuss selling furniture online.
- Meeting with the Cards Buying and Merchandising Team to discuss Christmas cards.
- Meeting with the Accessories Buying and Merchandising Team to discuss Clothing.
- Completing Artist field work in Magento for AX interface.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Since the beginning of February there have been 790 unique searches related to defibrillators on the website, using 263 different search terms.
In the not too distant future…
- Building a Defibrillator Advice Centre.