End of August and time to review my task tracking experiment. I completed 201 tasks. My three busiest projects had 26, 21 and 17 tasks completed. On my busiest day I did 17 tasks and on my least busy day I did 3. I’m going to reflect on it some more and definitely carry on tracking what I work on.

Most of today was spent on data analysis. It’s a bit complicated as the scoring of each answer has to match with some as-yet vague outcomes, but it’s getting there. I created a heat map, just because it seemed like a good idea at the time, and it looks like it might be the best way to visualise the data. Nice when things turn out like that.