What happened this week…
- Reviewed the performance of our advertising.
- Improved the product photos for the range of fascinators.
- Analysed of clothing sales and made recommendations for product development for this year.
- Signed up for Just Walk to better understand the customer journey.
- Began optimising category pages for Events.
- Finalised the new transactional email templates.
- Replied to some interesting customer service emails.
- Worked on our Competitor Analysis presentation for the Ecommerce Working Group.
- Wrote the agenda for the Ecommerce Monthly Management Meeting.
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Adding more links to the main website.
- Reviewing the current round of Magento development work.
- Teaching the CSC Team how to use Freshdesk.
- Holding the Ecommerce Monthly Management Meeting for April where we’ll be discussing our presentation to the Ecommerce Working Group.
- Meeting with the current/third WIBI Marketing Manager to talk about integrating our marketing efforts.
- Working on a Testing Plan for Qubit.
Interesting stat of the week…
- Our top ten selling items of clothing (men’s cycling jerseys and women’s hoodies) are only 4.7% of the clothing we offer, but account for 22.2% of income.
In the not too distant future….
- Email automation workshop with Dotmailer to look at opportunities for improving our email journeys.