Last week’s update
What happened this week…
- Launched the new Wedding Favours.
- Began advertising Wedding Favours.
- Updated our Roadmap into Confluence.
- Met with PR to discuss Wedding Favours, Fascinators and Gifts from the Heart.
- Discussed Mass Participation and fundraising digital marketing.
- Discussed MyMarathon merchandise advertising and considered.
- Attended Interface Design Workshop between AX and the warehouse.
- Attended ‘Improving Shop Page on the main website’ workshop.
- Discussed Clothing product development with the Accessories Team.
- Met with the RMSP Testing Manager to discuss plans for testing interfaces between AX and Magento.
- Worked on Brand refresh requirements.
- Began plans to launch Gifts From The Heart.
Read this week…
- Making product decisions requires us to take risks
- Magento 2 Tutorials
- Unsexy Fundamentals Focus: User Experiences That Print Money
- PayPal reveals holiday season donation trends
- 72% of Sites Fail Ecommerce Site Search Expectations: 3 Steps + a Checklist to Ensure Yours Isn’t One of Them
- How to Work with Microsoft Bot Framework
- A case study focusing on eBay strategy
- 12 New Business Books for 2018
Doing next week…
- Updating the monthly finance report.
- Discussing interfaces between AX and Magento
- Starting Magento requirements for RMSP.
- Revising the GDPR Project Plan.
- Adding Gifts From The Heart range to the Online Shop.
- Starting plans to launch Fascinators.
- Developing future aspirations for our clothing range.
- Discussing Events Marketing.
- Holding the Ecommerce Monthly Management Meeting.
Interesting stat of the week…
- So far in 2018, 50% of our traffic was on mobile device, 30% on desktop, and 20% on Tablets, but when it comes to placing an order, 42% was on Mobile, 37% on desktop, and 21% on Tablets. Is this due to usual customer behaviour or does it show that we need to focus more on Mobile traffic to get the Convertors up to the same percentage as the traffic?
In the not too distant future….
- Discussing the opportunities around ‘Give In Celebration’ for promoting our Wedding Favours.