Last week’s update…
What happened this week…
- Photographed and set up Gifts From The Heart products.
- Began writing requirements and defining logic for the RMSP interfaces between AX and Magento.
- Completed a Data Privacy Impact Assessment for the Ecommerce business.
- Planned marketing for the Gifts From The Heart range.
- Held the Ecommerce Management Meeting for January.
- Began writing our defibrillator project plan and marketing strategy.
- Got Photoshop to improve our product photography.
- Brainstormed what the new clothing range would look like.
- Looked at cameras to improve our product imagery.
Read this week…
- E-Commerce In 2018: Here’s What The Experts Are Predicting
- Mobile Selling: How to Make a Big Impact on a Small Screen
- 21 don’ts of website SEO
- 9 Effective Tips on Visual Hierarchy
- Key findings from our Digital Charity Survey 2018
- Modern Agile Keynote by Joshua Kerievsky
Doing next week…
- Discussing chatbots with the Social Team.
- Planning our new clothing range with the new branding.
- Meeting to discuss the website rebrand project.
- Writing more requirements for the interfaces between AX and Magento.
- Refining the requirements for the rebuild of the Online Shop.
- Meeting the PR team to talk about a possible new project.
- Planning for Wear It. Beat It.
- Improving category page meta tags.
- Planning sales targets for next year.
Interesting stat of the week…
Comparing desktop traffic with mobile, customers using desktop purchased 52.6% of all the units sold in 2017, whilst mobile users purchased 28.5% of all units. And the average order value for desktop users is 34% higher than for mobile users.
In the not too distant future….
Analysing customer phone contacts.