What happened this week…
- Met with the Cards team to prepare for Christmas Cards.
- Discussed building testing a customer services chatbot.
- Set the Christmas cards advertising budget.
- Reviewed dropship processes for phase 1 of RMSP.
- Created banner images for the new Online Shop.
- Confirmed the license for Magento 2.
- Wrote descriptions and took photos for Christmas cards.
- Took part in a card sort exercise for CPR content on the website.
- Met with iWeb, our Magento agency.
- Began reviewing the frontend of the new Online Shop.
- Audited the content for the Selling Defibs onboarding journey.
- Discussed events merchandise with the Events Team.
- Met with a new supplier for supporter merchandise
Read this week…
Doing next week…
- Testing the front end of the new Online Shop.
- Meeting with the Giftware team.
- Gathering product information for Defibrillators.
- Fundraising Innovation Workshop.
- Discussing setting up Dotmailer for the Online Shop and Selling Defibrillators.
- Supporting Retail Customer Services to go live with Freshdesk.
- Gathering product information for the new wedding ranges.Setting up Beating Hearts Ball tickets.
- Sharepoint training
Interesting stat of the week…
- Last week, 33% of our customers came to the Online Shop from organic search. That’s a 472% increase on the same week last year.
In the not too distant future….
- Magento 2 User Guides for Customer Services.