What happened this week…
- Launched selling defibrillators.
- Improved product descriptions on the Online Shop.
- Trained the Ebay Hub Team in using Freshdesk.
- Started discovery work on selling furniture online.
- Placed an order for Blood Pressure Monitors with a supplier.
- Discussed testing between Magento and AX.
- Received coloured designs for potential new wedding pin badges.
- Revised the contract for a Blood Pressure Monitor supplier.
- Arranged for CPR Training Kits to be sent to defibrillator supplier.
- Began working on extra functionality for the Central Ordering site.
- Completed dev work on Magento to use Short Descriptions on product pages.
- Discussed selling bespoke events clothing.
- Met with the NDN Product Marketing Manager.
- Finished adding products to the Central Ordering.
- Updated the Ecommerce Time Tracker.
Read this week…
- Personalization vs Customer Journey: What CX Needs.
- A simple guide to the product discovery process.
- A quick thread about “sprints”.
- 10 steps to product/market fit.
- The Era of “Move Fast and Break Things” Is Over.
- How to extract maximum value from a zero-based design approach to customer journeys.
- The Best Landing Page Designs to Inspire Your Next Layout.
- Help cancer research with the DreamLab app from Vodafone.
Doing next week…
- Improving defibrillator pages on the Online Shop.
- Investigating furniture delivery companies.
- Creating FAQ’s for defibrillators on Freshdesk.
- Designing Bundle and Grouped product pages.
- Continuing to improve product descriptions on the Online Shop.
- Discussing IT resources to set up the subdomain for the Central Ordering site.
- Adding Blood Pressure Monitor product listings to the Online Shop.
- Discussing changes to the defibrillators contact form with the Digital Team.
- Setting up Fascinators on the Online Shop.
- Sending the contract to our second blood pressure monitor supplier.
- Discussing marketing for selling furniture online.
Interesting stat of the week…
- 5.47% of our search terms since the beginning of the year were for ‘Celia Birtwell’, 1.33% were for ‘Defibrillators’, and 0.71% were for ‘Blood Pressure Monitors’.
In the not too distant future…
- mLaunching Blood Pressure Monitors on the Online Shop.